First Day Back In Azeroth!

Oh it's been too long...

Well, I'm just wrapping up my first day, or should I say evening in Azeroth. As the name of the blog might suggest, I love playing the gold game in WoW.

I found out that I had two pretty lowbie characters on a realm that I could just take advantage. So in a way I won't be starting with an 85 again, but I won't have to start form scratch.

So at the moment, I have a 30-something paladin and a level 5 mule who has 334 gold 40 silver and 81 copper with just a handful of recipes and random trade goods.

I pretty much spent my first night just getting accustomed to the game and learning the new locations of AHs in Stormwind. I also picked up some vendor items to throw up on the AH.

The next few days are really important because this is the time where I'll just be observing prices and looking for volatility to take advantage of. I'm looking at about 17 items right now. That number will grown in the weeks to come, but for now, I'm quite happy watching these many items.

I also had a pretty nasty glitch with Auctioneer that totally messed up the interface at the AH. One way to overcome that problem is just to download the next beta version, which I think is 5.13.

Anyway, I'll post an update tomorrow and we'll see how much stuff I sell...

Comments

Popular Posts