Starting All Over Again

Remember those commercials that Blizzard was running around the time when they released the Burning Crusade expansion pack. A lot of them had famous people who talked about how they stopped playing and how they thought they were done with WoW, but how the expansion pack "brought them back in".

Well, the exact same thing is happening with me right now. It's big news when Blizzard tries releasing new expansion packs. Some people, like my brother, are looking at the Mists of Panderia as a cheap excuse for a new expansion pack; a sign, if you will, that Blizzard is getting desperate and, of all the possible themes of an expansion pack, they choose Pandas.

And I can kind of understand where he's coming from. Everything from the new Pandaren race, to Pandaria, and let's not forget the new Monk class, seems very Kung-Fu Panda-like. It was difficult to watch and not be slightly curious as to why all the similarities.

Even with all the concerns and the similarities, I guess the one difference is that I can't actually play Kung-Fu Panda and I can play WoW... Honestly, at the end of the day, I don't really care. Blizzard has once again found a way to pull me back in Azeroth.

It is kind of exciting, should I just continue from where I last left off... It would certainly be much easier and more convenient. (Not to mention all the time it would save.) Or should I start all over again? I'm not really sure. I guess only time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts